This is our family blog that we would like to share with our friends and family. Welcome to our hectic world. We are Karen and James aka Mom and Dad and we have 6 wonderful, energetic kids

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Does the fun ever end?

Summer of 2012 has come and is almost gone. The kids are back in school and James is back to work. Seems like I just blinked and it was all over. The kids had the opportunity to go to some sleep away camps and they had a blast.

Kids are happy with their new schools(Jagger has moved to High School this year) and Kennedy changed to BHS for her final year of High School and she is really enjoying it. I am glad as I was a bit worried about her changing schools in her last year. She has done very well and took it all very well. It was her choice and she is not sorry for her decision. Sunday already and just wanted to share that we are still alive. I know I have not posted in quite awhile. I should really start up again. James and I are working hard and just trying to keep the wind in our sails. With soccer, Madison reffing, bringing them to friends, sleep overs and the dreaded school supply lists....we are keeping our heads above water.

No comments: