This is our family blog that we would like to share with our friends and family. Welcome to our hectic world. We are Karen and James aka Mom and Dad and we have 6 wonderful, energetic kids

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I know I know...here is a picture of Us!



Hi there,

Well I have heard many comments that we have all our kids but no pictures of me and James. Well here we are...our wedding day in January 2000.
It was a great day! Our wedding ceremony was done in chinese and English and the church was all decorated in red and gold. We had a minister who sang us a song..supposedly a tradition for chinese weddings...Kennedy and Madison were my maids of honours...the firecrackers went off as I went down the aisle...it was a very special day.

James looked so handsome in his tux and well my dress I didn't like it..but what is a girl to do...We had a lovely reception for our families and than left for a week long cruise...funny how is is only 7 years ago but it feels we have done so much in those years and have come such a long way.

James is a great guy, he helps me so much with the kids and the house or else I wouldn't be able to handle it all. Together we do all right!

I hope you are all having a great day..Friday is quickly approaching and happily I have Friday off...co-incidence that all the kids are having a ped day and I have 2 doctor appointments..so that should be interesting dragging them all with me. Well we do what we have to do!

Saturday I have a conference to go to and really look forward to it. It is about adoption , one of my favorite topics...I wonder why!

Have a great weekend everyone..and drop in again...I will leave the light on for you!

Karen



1 comment:

4D said...

Lovely pics.

Keep smilin!