This is our family blog that we would like to share with our friends and family. Welcome to our hectic world. We are Karen and James aka Mom and Dad and we have 6 wonderful, energetic kids

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The week ahead







Oy! Can we say I am using this stuff big time today! I am home with a big cold. I guess it is the time of the year. The kids have been sick on and off so I was expecting to get something soon. I am glad I got it now though as this weekend I am heading off to my 1st annual Cross Border Girl weekend away. Can you say SHOPPING!!! Knew you could





These bags will be ours come the weekend..

We are heading to my favorite place "Hawthorne Suites" in Burlington.



This is the place our family loves to go to except this time around Mommy is going solo with some of her girl friends...I look forward to it. We will take in some shopping, eat at my sisters fave restaurant "Olive Garden" and might even take in a movie. Too much for this mom to handle but I am so willing to try.

Have a great Tuesday!
Karen





















2 comments:

4D said...

Sounds like lots of fun!!

Keep smilin!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Very envious!
Have a totally great time,I am sure you will;)